Learn How To Breathe Better
- Does the Way We Breathe Matter?
- How is Breathing Related to Stress?
- Is Carbon Dioxide Really a Waste Gas?
- What is Hypocapnia?
- Deep Breathing to Reduce Anxiety?
- How Can I Get More Oxygen?
- What’s Wrong with Mouth Breathing?
- How do Breathing Habits Change?
- Can Neurofeedback or Meditation Help?
- Is it Okay to Breathe with My Chest?
- Should Breathing Rhythm be Consistent?
- What is Respiratory Fitness?
- What Does Healthy Breathing Look Like?
- Do I Breathe Correctly?
- How Do I Determine Respiratory Fitness?
- Is Forgetting to Breathe Okay?
- Do Breathing Apps Help?
Over Breathing Stresses Physiology
OVER-BREATHING CAUSES, CONTRIBUTES TO OR EXACERBATES THE FOLLOWING:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Bronchial Constriction
- Panicky Breathing
- Worry / Fear /Panic
- Brain Fog
- Cold Hands/Feet
- Altitude Sickness
- Receding Jawlines
- Heart Issues
- Sleep Deficiency / Issues
- GI Issues
- Chest Tightness
- Mood shifts
- Tingling Sensations
- Yawning Spells
- Learning Deficits
- Endurance Limitations
- Crooked Teeth
Health and Longevity
Breathing well and respiratory fitness have as much impact on health and longevity as proper hydration, sleep, nutrition and exercise.
The Good News: Your breathing and respiratory fitness can be improved without medication.
PEAK PERFORMANCE – TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Office/Work –- Focus
Meditation – Attention
Parenting – Outer Calm
Athletics – Endurance
Students/Exams – Readiness
Performing Arts – Inner Calm
Technologies & Services
- Breathing Analysis & Respiratory Fitness Training
- Stress and Energy Assessments
- Biofeedback/ Tech Assisted Meditation
- QEEG Brain-maps & Neurofeedback Training
- Home Based Neuro-cognitive Training Tools
- Healthy Habits Consultation & Coaching
- Peak Performance & Physiology Fitness Training
- Educational Workshops